Tuesday 4 January 2011

2011!

On the twenty-ninth of December, I watched a movie in the cinema at the Olympian City with Grandma and my brother in the afternoon.  It was TronTron is a Disney production.  It was very exciting.  The motorcycles, cars and spaceships are smart and cool.  The bad guys are in an orange or yellow and black suit while the good guys are in a blue and black suit.  We liked the movie.  At night, Dad, Mum and I went to New Town Plaza in Shatin to join the countdown party where the violin duo FUSE from the United Kingdom performed.  There were also many other enjoyable performances.  I stayed there until half past twelve.  I felt great that day.  Now 2010 has passed by and 2011 has arrived!

DSC00558L[5][1]
   

2 comments:

Auntie Queenie said...

That's great. You are movie expert now.

Anonymous said...

You have probably become a movie connoisseur.