Thursday 30 December 2010

movies

This week, I watched a lot of movies.  They are Monster house, Despicable Me, Gulliver’s Travels and Megamind.  On Christmas Eve, I watched Monster House.  I think It is not scary.  The fat boy was funny.  On Christmas Day, I watched Despicable Me.  It was interesting and funny, especially the yellow fellow.  I watched the both in my home  On the 28 of December, I watched Gulliver’s Travels with my brother and Grandma.  Gulliver is silly, clever and brave.  Today, I watched Megamind with Mum, my brother, Cousin and Grandma.  Megamind was a bad guy and  Megaman was a great super hero.   I watched Gulliver’s Travels and Megamind in the cinema.  I am happy because I watch a lot of movies.

1 comment:

Mum and Dad said...

You really watched lots of movies. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your holiday!

Mum and Dad.