Wednesday 12 January 2011

Gundam

Last Sunday, My brother went to Grandma’s church because Dad, Mum and I needed to attend the Presentation ceremony of “Hong Kong is my home” drawing competition.  Grandma’s church gave both my brother and I a Gundam robot toy.  Mine is blue and his is grey.  My brother does not like Gundam robots.  So, he gave it to Dad.

My robot toy has a big head and thick feet.  It has two blasters in his hand.  It has claws instead of fingers.  It also two rockets on the back.  I like the robot toy.  it is smart.

P1124859 P1124860

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gundam was extremely popular some 25 years ago. The cartoon had a captivating storyline. The characters and the robots were smartly designed indeed. Have you seen any other of them?

Timohty said...

yes.

Auntie Queenie said...

As I always say, Grandma's job is to spoil their grand children.