Monday 10 January 2011

I felt sick

Last Friday, I felt sick because I ate two large cups of pineapple and coconut jelly before.  At dinner time, I was very full and did not want to eat.  After that, I had a stomach ache.  I went to the toilet four times just because of the stomach ache that day!  I also felt cold and woke up at midnight.

The next day, I had to go to the piano lesson early in the morning.  I cried after the lesson because I was too tired!  Then, I walked back to school to have my two hour football lesson.  I wanted to leave in the middle of the lesson, but football is my favourite.  When I got home, I did not eat my lunch and went to sleep.  I slept from two o’clock to six o’clock.  In the evening, I got up and ate a piece of bread with berry jam and a cup of hot milk.  At night, I was lucky because I did not need to go to the awful swimming lesson.  My next lesson will be on Thursday because my Saturday lessons already finished.

On Sunday, I attended the presentation ceremony of “My Identification of Hong Kong” visual art competition in Wan Chai with Dad and Mum.  At lunch, We went to yum cha.  I only took a piece of steamed rice roll with shrimps and a small bowl of noodles.  That was because I still had stomach ache and was full.  Next, we shopped in Tai Yuen Street

Today, I felt better.  I was very happy that the sick finally gone!  

P1000109 (Medium) P1000111 (Medium)

P1000113 (Medium)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Timmy, is it because of the awful swimming training that you can swim so awesomely fast?

It is pleasing to learn that you feel better now.

Timothy said...

I love swimming but I do not like the swimming lesson because I have to go out at nine o'clock. I wish I can join a swimming lesson in an earlier time.