Tuesday 25 January 2011

Boring Saturday

Last Saturday, I attended the presentation ceremony for outstanding students at school in the morning. My classmates and I had a rehearsal at the hall.  Then, I went back to the classroom and waited for the real presentation ceremony.  I waited for two hours!  I felt very bored.  At ten o’clock, my classmates and I went back to the hall for the presentation ceremony.  It was only five minutes!  Again, I went back to the classroom, waited and waited until the presentation ceremony ends.  So, I think presentation  was really boring, nonsense, silly and a waste of time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder that you guys are outstanding students! Probably that was a test for the real outstanding ones. And you surely passed it. Well done!

Actually, were you not allowed to play with or talk to other students in the classroom?

Timothy said...

We not allowed to play with or talk to other students in the classroom. I read books and watched ETV. However, I still felt very bored.