Tuesday 25 January 2011

Great Sunday

On Sunday, I had to go to the Hong Kong International School Football Championship.  At seven o’clock, I went to school myself.  After a while, Mr. Fong, my teammates and I rode a coach to the football pitches.  I felt excited.  It took us forty-five minutes.  When we arrived there, I saw my coach, Mr. Poon.  There were also many teams.  Most of them were from other countries but studied in Hong Kong. Then, the nine-years-old groups started the game.  Our team played five matches but only had one goal.  At lunchtime, I had sandwiches, biscuits and milk.  Then I watched the eleven-years-old groups play the matches.  At last, there was a prize presentation.  The champion was the white team.  When I got home, I slept.  I felt flat out and had sort of funny mixed feelings that day.          

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Were you the goalie, the striker or in the defense position?

Timothy said...

I am a striker usually. However, I were a defender that day. I thought being a defender is boring before but now I am not.