Wednesday 27 October 2010

27th October, 10 Wed. sunny and cold

Yesterday, my mother brought a new fridge home.  It is silver and is bigger than the old one.  I think It is awesome.  Today at school, a teacher gave me a paper.  She said that I have to draw a picture about Campbell's tomato soup for Campbell's.  If I win, I will have a price and the supermarket all over Hong Kong can have my picture on the Campbell's soup cans.  When I got home, I did homework and studied.  Then, I had a violin lesson.  My teacher taught me some new things.  I felt happy today.

PA274798 PA274806PA274803 PA274809

3 comments:

Auntie Queenie said...

Wow! That looks really nice! I think the old one is pretty big too. Was it broken? Do you have 2 fridges now? I beg you guys grow too fast and need to eat more:) Enjoy it!

Mr N said...

Dear Timmy,

It is interesting to read your blog in the office. I really enjoy reading your insights about your daily life. Keep up the good work!

Dad

Timothy said...

Hi, Auntie Queenie. Our old fridge's freezer was broken. It's top has a broken hole, so the cold are came out. Mum already threw it away.