Wednesday 13 October 2010

13th October, 10 Wed. hot and foggy

Today, I went to school.  The English teacher gave me my FA.  I had eighteen out of twenty.  Then, the Chinese teacher gave me my dictation.  I had full marks.  I was happy.  After that, a teacher taught me how to cut a silhoulette.  I cut out the Pegasus.  After school, I had a violin lesson.  The teacher taught me half a new song.  When I finished my homework, I drew a picture about lemon tea.  The paper was tiny.  I felt bored and happy today. 

PA134776

PA134779

3 comments:

Auntie Queenie said...

We can still remember the song from the ad. Vita Lemon Tea VLT:) Of course, Audrey and Josiah made up their own Chinese which make no sense afterall. Very funny!

Anonymous said...

The paper cutting looks like sort of a Greek god. It has a chariot too!

Timothy said...

Hi Anonymous, the horse is Pegasus and there are two soldiers. One is riding Pegasus and one is on the platform behind.