Tuesday 12 October 2010

Mon. 11th September, 10 foggy

Yesterday, I went to church.  After church, Dad my brother and I went to the West Kowloon Promenade to see the Flugtag.  It was the first of its kind held in Hong Kong.  I saw a man who played Avatar.  When he was in the water, the blue paint all over hin started to come of.  It was funny! When I got home, I coloured a picture.  It was not very big.  Its name is Cafe Terrace on the Place Du Forum night which was drawn by the famous painter Van Gogh.  I drew for about one and a half hour.  Today, I had a recorder lesson.  The teacher taught me a new song.  It was Jingo bells.  I felt happy today.
 
I coloured this picture. Van Gogh drew this picture
SAM_1967 (Medium) Van-Gogh-Cafe-Terrace

1 comment:

Auntie Queenie said...

excellent. I like the contrast you put. great work!