Thursday 7 October 2010

7th October, 10 Thu. foggy and windy

Today, I had a PE lesson.  My classmate and I took a long jump competition to decide who would represent our class at the sports day.  I was the third and my brother was the first.  then, I had a Music lesson.  The teacher taught me some new songs.  They are ‘‘In the Hall of the Mountain King’’ and ‘‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Fantasia’’.  They are a nice songs.  I felt happy today.

               The Mountain King    The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Fantasia

          

3 comments:

Auntie Queenie said...

Is that mean both you and your brother are representing your class for sports day? Good job! I hope you guys can cheer for each other.

Anonymous said...

I think that I saw some clips of the Sorcerer's Apprentice Fantasia in the three-dimensional(=3D) movie shown in Hong Kong Disneyland. The giant broomstick is pretty scary!

Its music is dramatic. It is really my cup of tea.

Timothy said...

Dear Auntie Queenie, my brother and I are representing our class for the sports day. Thank you and good bye.