Wednesday 3 November 2010

3rd October, 10 Wed. sunny

Yesterday, Dad gave me a box of new toy.  It is a Keybot Coremonster, Aerogator.  Aerogator’s colour is dark and light green.  I love it very much.  Today, when I was at school, a teacher gave me two notices.  One is about visiting Space Museum with my teachers and classmates tomorrow.  We will watch an  African drum musical show.  I felt excited.  Another one is about  asking my brother and I to join a drawing competition.  We may use the computer to draw  pictures.  If we win, we will have a prize.  When I got home, I did homework, studied English, played the piano and the violin.   Then, I played my Aerogator.  I felt quite happy today.

                               Aerogator Common Form         

                                             PB034811

                              Aerogator Tornado Form

PB034812

1 comment:

Auntie Queenie said...

That was cool! Did you do something good so your dad get you something? You are so blessed to have a Godly family!
Try your best in the drawing competition. Also, enjoy the concert.