Thursday 21 April 2011

Warship, Concert, Lego & ToysRus

This Sunday after church, Dad, my brother, my cousins’ family, and I decided to go to watch a free concert in Central and Lego exhibition in Taikoo City.  However, my cousin almost forgot that she had to go to the glee club just after church.  So, we had to wait for my cousin and uncle at the Star Ferry pier in Tsim Sha Tsui

When we arrived there, we were all surprised to see a small warship from France.  Dad advised that we could get to the top floor of the Harbour City mall to see the warship clearer.  I saw the warship has a cannon and some lifeboats.  Before long, my cousin and uncle came and it was time to go.  The ferry went smoothly all the way when a big wave from the police ship knocked on our boat!  The ferry shook madly.  My cousins and I thought it was so thrilling.  After a while, we got to the City Hall in Central.  I enjoyed both the fast song and the fancy song about a toy shop.  In the middle of the concert, children could even sit or stand on the stage to hear and watch closely because it was an informal concert called Good Music This Day

When the concert finished, the vile sight that we saw outside the hall was it rained and none of us had an umbrella.  Plus, if we didn’t want to get wet when crossing the road, we must use the footbridge.  However, the footbridge was cordoned off!  So, there was only one choice for us.  Waited until the rain was it.  I thought the grown-ups felt a bit bored but my brother, cousins and I did not.  That was because we found there were some interesting games.  We played the “sliding bucket” and ‘‘beat the cushion’’.  At last, the cordon was untied.  Before watching the Lego exhibition, we had a cake, some coffee, a muffin and sandwiches for tea at a MacDonald’s.

When we got to the Lego exhibition, I saw many mini and huge figures, like the characters of Lego Ninjago.  There were also many cities and famous places in the world there.  For example, there were Japan built by two fat men, Hong Kong, USA, Egypt, the Great wall, the London bridge, the Eiffel Tower and the Saint Basil’s Cathedral…  I liked all of them.  At last, Dad, my brother and I went to ToysRus.  I saw the Lego Ninjago part two.

I had a wonderful Sunday. 

No comments: