Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Party At My Auntie’s & Riding Bicycle

Last Sunday, my auntie invited Grandma, my uncle’s family and my family to her home to have a party.  My uncle brought his brown, hairy small dog, Sora there.  It grew a bit bigger than before.  When we arrived there, my brother and I wanted to play Beyblade Tops with our elder cousin.  However, she said that she lost her tops, the ‘‘bull’’ and the ‘‘wolf’’.  So, she borrowed mine and we played.  My brother gave me a fitting of his toy when I put my tops back into my beloved red box after we finished.  It was black and could change the parts of any Beyblade Tops.  Then we ate Indonesian food that my auntie’s helper made.  I had cola for drink.  They were quite yummy.  The helper was so busy that the doorman of the building warned her when she mashed the peanut at the midnight on the day before!  After the meal, I played with Sora because it was so excited and ran across our foot at dinnertime.  We had a ball fight in my auntie’s room too.  I used a ball from the ball fight to play as a football and a basketball.  At last, Dad said that my elder cousin could come to my house but not the younger one because she was small.  I was happy.

The next sunny day, I did the music things while my brother read newspaper and my cousin drew a picture.  In the afternoon, Dad and Mum took us to a restaurant to meet my auntie’s family.  We had yum cha there.  The red bean dumpling was the most delicious dim sum I ate.  Then, we cycled at the West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade.  My family rode our own bicycles and my auntie’s family rented three bikes at the entrance there.  We all rode in a large circular runway which was in the middle of the promenade.  Moreover, my auntie bought some snacks for us.  I ate a packet of chocolate biscuits, a packet of potato chips, a piece of shrimp pancake and drank three bottles of Yakult.

These two days were the happiest days of my Easter holiday.

West Kowloon 053.JPG

1 comment:

Dad said...

Timmy

You will like this -- the world's largest miniature airport:
http://y2u.be/4_06qrFnvnw

Enjoy!

Dad