Friday 15 April 2011

Keybot Thundersinga

This Sunday, My family and I went to church in the morning.  After church, we went to yum cha nearby with my grandparents and auntie. (Before that day was my grandma’s birthday.)  Then, Dad my brother and I went home.  When we got home, Dad gave a present to both my brother and I because we behave well when having dinner on Grandma’s birthday.  My brother’s present was a bleu trailer that could carry a shiny dark blue race car with bleu strips.  That set of game was called Burnin’ Key Cars.  My present is a Keybot.  Its name was Thundersinga.

Thundesinga is a thunder lion in dark blue and yellow colour.  It has a big fierce head with a pair of red ears and four little strong legs.  The most powerful part of Singa is its lighting tail.  The tail’s top had a yellow lighting shape, which look like the letter ‘‘Z’’.  It will use its deadly lighting from its tail and the silver claws to attack the bad Keybots.  When Singa changes into a warrior (robot) form from a Thundersinga (lion) form, it will use its tail as a sword.  Also, the middle of Singa‘s head will change into a robot, and the left and right side of its head will flip down to the shoulder as a shed.  Thundersinga can attach with a Keybot Thunder wolf and polar bear!  After they are attached, a twin cannon will be added on the big Keybot back.  When more Keybots are attached, Thundersinga’s head can use as a shed too.

I thought Thundersinga was the second keybot that I liked the best.           

       

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Keybot you got sounds awesome! What is the other Keybot that you like best?

Timothy said...

The dinosaur that can fly or walk.

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy your keybot?

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy your keybot?