Friday 8 April 2011

I Was Sick

The twenty-third of March, I was sick and went to the doctor near my home with Mum from school at noon.  That was because I felt cold and weak suddenly not long before noon.  So, my Chinese teacher said that I can go to the first aid room with my best friend, Danny.  When we got there, an officer help me to check my temperature.  To my surprised, my temperature was 102 degree!  The officer packed my bag and called my Mum to pick me up at once.  That’s how I got home to rest from school.  The next day, the same thing happened.  About ten o’clock, I was cold and weak again.  This time, I was so cold that my teeth, arms and legs even shook!  That two days, I really want to sleep when I had my lessons but I love to go to school.  I think I was sick because I caught a cold when taking a shower before.  And, my brother was sick too.  I felt much better now.  However, I always sneeze.       

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really have to take good care of your body, young chap. It is great to learn that you are up and about again!