Thursday 24 February 2011

Swine Flu

This month, my school has some work to prevent the Swine Flu.  When I get to school in the morning, I line up to measure my temperature and use sanitizer to clean my hands.  Then, I put on the mask.  I hate wearing masks because I think it is hard to breath in a mask.  At recess, all the students have to stay in the classroom.  Many students were happy when they heard that.  I was one of them.  It was because we didn’t need to waste the recess time for walking up and down the stairs.  It often takes us fifteen minutes.  However, some students were unhappy because they couldn’t play in the open playground.  At lunchtime, we eat in the classroom too.  The teacher is with us.  I also felt happy when I heard that because it was windy in the canteen.  This is how my school prevent the Swine Flu.

1 comment:

Auntie Queenie said...

I hope everything will be better soon. I hate wearing mask esp. in summer time. Here is too cold. It's 10 inches of snow on Monday. All germs were killed by the weather:)