Tuesday 1 February 2011

My Happy Sleepover at Grandma’s Place

This Monday, I went to my grandma’s place.  At five o’clock, Mum, my brother and I left our home.  When we arrived there, Grandma gave me a mini pizza for tea time.  It was yummy.  Then, I watched some cartoons on the television and computer.  At night, my granddad, uncles and aunties came to Grandma’s place to have dinner too.  The dishes were tasty. My uncles ate a lot of chicken wings because they had not eaten them for a long time. At last, I drank some apple juice.  After that, my granddad, uncles and aunties left.  Grandma and I watched some TV news and went to bed.  I could not sleep soon because I felt excited.

The next day, I woke up at eight o’clock.  I ate three pieces of turnip cake.  It was a popular food in Chinese New Year.  Then, my grandma had to take my cousin to see the doctor because she fell sick.  When my grandma left, I played chess with my granddad.  My grandma came back at noon and we had Yum Cha in a restaurant  nearby.  After that, my grandma and I went to her church.  When she was having the service, I read the Lego books.  At last, we rode a bus to the Olympian City.  I wanted to have tea time at the McDonald’s but it was already out of business.  So, we bought a box of strawberries, mushrooms and some grapes from Taste and went to another McDonald’s.  I ate a big, delicious hamburger.  Its ingredients included two pieces of long corn bread, honey, fried fish, cheese, lettuce, mustard and tomatoes.  However, I did not know what was its English name.  It was one of the M Selections’ food. My grandma ate a Fish-O-let.  We shared a packet of French fries and a cup of cola.  I felt very full.  At last, I went home at six o’clock.  I had a happy sleepover at my grandma’s place.   

                                      The left one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds that you like your grandma lots! She must have treated you very well. How often do you have your meals at the McDonald's?

Timothy said...

I seldom eat meals at the McDonald's. I always eat at home.