Tuesday 15 February 2011

My Birthday

Last Friday was my brother’s and my birthday.  I had my leadership training programme at school in the morning that day.  I felt a bit bored because I knew most of what the teacher had taught me.  I thought the most useful thing that the teacher taught was the Creative Problem Solving.  I also played some interesting games with my classmates.  However, I forgot all what we played.

At one o’clock, I came home from school for lunch.  I ate very fast because I had to go to the string orchestra at school after forty minutes.  And I already forgot what I ate.  I only remembered the food was yummy but not spectacular.

Then, I went to school again.  I played Brandenburg Concerto No. two, Menuet I and Concert March.  I like the Concert March best.  At last, I hurried home with excitement because I could open my birthday presents.

When I got home, I opened one of my favourite toys, the Lego World Racers Race 4.  Race 4 was “gator swamp race”.  In the box were a big red boat from Backyard Blaster, a big green boat from Team Extreme, a crocodile and a World Racers staff.  The wonderful present was from my grandma.  I also got a set of mini air hockey and a set of mini snooker from my uncle.  After that, I used two hours to build my Lego World Racers gator swamp race.  When I finished, my brother and I watched Astro Boy on DVD.

About six o’clock, Dad, Mum, my brother and I went to barbecue for dinner in Causeway Bay by MTR train.  My grandma, uncles, aunties and cousins were there too.  I ate some meat balls, a lot of sausages, a lot of toasts and a piece of pork with honey.  Then, I played my grey remote control toy car.  It had a mini helicopter on its back.  It was my birthday present from Dad and Mum.  I played with my uncle’s brown little dog too.  His name was Sora.  It is a great runner.  Last, I ate my birthday mango chestnut cake.  after a while, my uncle and auntie gave me a Lego Star Wars Brick master book as a present.

Finally, Dad, Mum, my brother and I rode the bus number 914 home.  After that, I built my Star Wars Desert Fight inside the Lego Star Wars Brick master book.  At one o’clock in the morning, I went to bed. 

                   I had a very happy, very tiring birthday.

                                    

 P2154889 P2154891
P2154893 P2154895
P2154897 P2154899
P2154876 P2154877
P2154880 P2154881
P2154884 P2154885
P2154888  

3 comments:

Audrey said...

It's a long story. I almost got out of breath when I read it. Happy Birthday.

Josiah said...

I really like your star war legos.

Timothy said...

Thanks!