Monday 27 December 2010

Boxing Day

Yesterday was Boxing Day.  In the afternoon, My brother and I open our present under the Christmas tree.  I had 5 presents.  My grandmother gave me the Lego world racers race 3, it was two racing cars.  My aunt also gave me Lego world racers.  But it was race 2, two racing boat.  And, my parents gave me a box of “Around the British Isles puzzle”, because I like United Kingdom the best, a Lego Star Wars Book, and a Star Wars Bombad Jedi book.  I felt happy.   

PC274833 PC274834

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have lots of Christmas presents. Your parents and granny must care about you a lot. When I was small like you, I didn't have even one Christmas present. You should be grateful to God who gave you such a nice dad, mum and granny.

Timothy said...

Thanks.

Auntie Queenie said...

I good thing here is.... there is no boxing day in US. We opened everything on Christmas day. We will usually bake a birthday cake for Jesus. This year,we bake cookies instead:)