Monday 20 December 2010

Hong Kong Park

Today, I went to Hong Kong Park with Dad, Mum and my brother in the afternoon.  First, I ate a sachima with pork shreds and went behind a waterfall to the top of it.  Dad took photos of me.  Then, we went to the Forsgate Conservatory.  There were a dry plant house and a humid plant house.  I saw many cacti in the dry plant house.  They looked scary with their spikes.  In the humid plant house, it was very cool and had many beautiful, colourful flowers. 

After that, we went to the Edward Youde Aviary.  It was smaller than the Ocean Park’s. There were Pinon Imperial Pigeons, Bali Mynahs, Red Lories, Great Pied Hornbills and White Crested Hornbills.  The White Crested Hornbill was big.  It had messy white hair just as it had not combed its hair after getting up in the morning.  I laughed at it and it stared at me. 

At last, we went to the Vantage Point which was a tall tower with 105 steps.  We saw a panoramic view of the park.  At dinner time, we went to Delifrance and went home.    

 barrel_cactus[1] 2348684501_271b97cac1[1]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds that the park covers a vast area. And what kind of food is served in Delifrance?