Sunday 12 September 2010

Sun. 12th 10 hot

Today, Dad, Mum, my brother and I went to church. Then, we went to Maritime Square by MTR for lunch at the KFC restaurant.  We had Crisscut Fries, Hot and Spicy Chicken, Mushroom Rice, Chicken a la King Rice and coke.  It was yummy.  When we got home, my brother and I watched Gandhi the movie.  Afterwards, we took a three-course dinner which included salad for entree, steak and potato gratin for main, and carrot cake coffee-flavour ice-cream for dessert.  Guess what?  Mum made it!  It was extraordinarily delicious.

 

RIMG0026 (Medium)

2 comments:

Auntie Queenie said...

you ate good food - Josiah
Wow! That's a big dinner - Audrey
I wish I could try your mama's cooking too. I am sure it's better than nanny's cooking. They must be both good! And, look at the fancy champagne glasses. - Auntie Queenie

Timothy said...

Hello, dear Auntie Queenie.We bought the champagne glasses from Australia this summer holiday. Bye Bye!