Thursday 23 September 2010

22nd September, 10 wed. shower

Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.  I went to school in the morning.  At two o’clock, I had a Mid-Autumn Festival party at school. My brother and I guessed riddles and played lanterns.  We had lots of fun.  We played for two hours.  When we got home, I did homework.  At eight o’clock, Dad, Mum, my brother and I went to my grandmather’s place.  We had dinner there.  After that, I played luminous sticks and watched a television programme, Fringe F. I felt happy today.

R1230646 (Small) R1230644 (Small)

1 comment:

Auntie Queenie said...

That really make me jealous. Moon cakes here with 2 eggs cost HK$320 a box. That's too expensive. We didn't buy any. We went to a buffet yesterday (they offered mooncake), but it's horrible. We still finish it. Food is the worst thing to waste:) Reading your blog can help us with our home sick. Thanks!