Wednesday 8 September 2010

8th September, 10 Wednesday hot

Today, I went to my School Swimming Gala at Kowloon Park swimming pool with Dad, Mum and my brother. I joined boy’s 50m backstroke, boy’s 50m freestyle and mixed 50m X 4 relay of primary 4. I won a silver medal in the freestyle and a gold medal in the backstroke. Then, Dad and Mum took my brother and I went to eat buffet. It was delicious. After that, Dad took me to the book shop to read books. I felt very fulfilled but tired today.


 SAM_1655 (Small) SAM_1672 (Small) SAM_1714 (Small)

2 comments:

Auntie Queenie said...

you are good! Audrey and Josiah just learned how to swim this summer. They will try to do a better job so we can all swim together next time.

AUntie Queenie said...

you did a great job! Audrey and Josiah just learned how to swim. Hope we can all swim together next time.