Thursday 23 September 2010

23rd September,10 Thur. sunny

Today is a public holiday.  Dad, Mum, my brother and I went to the graveyard in Diamond Hill by MTR train to visit our grandparents who were dead.  We went with our uncle to a place where he burnt some paper money.  Our aunts and uncles think that the paper money can reach grandparents in the other world.  In fact, they even put the paper money into a huge envelope.  It was quite silly!  When I got home, I study Chinese dictation.  I felt quite happy today.

candy03_BlXk89FKArMp candy02_UGZeaz149PLZ

4 comments:

Auntie Queenie said...

I agree with what you said. I also wonder why do they need money when they passed away?

Anonymous said...

What are those pink stuff on the sticks? Are they sausages?

Timothy said...

Hello Anonymous, Those pink stuff are wax. My uncle burnt it.

Timothy said...

Hello dear Auntie Queenie. They think that people dead need money. They are silly, aren't they?!