Wednesday 14 September 2011

Swimming

This swimming gala, I won a gold medal of both back stroke and relay race.  I was just gonna to grab the freestyle bronze medal when I slowed 0.01 second!  My brother also got a gold, silver and bronze.  In the early morning, my family and I went to the indoor swimming pool in Kowloon Park.  My mum’s best friend, Sally had attended to watch my brother and my races too.  Mine were 50m freestyle, 50m back stroke and my brother were 100m freestyle and 50m back stroke.  beside, we had a 4 x 50 relay race with our two classmates.  After the swimming gala of more that seventy races, the YCPS students were rather happy.  But more happy, my family and I had a buffet lunch in Marco Polo Hotel with Sally.  Sally likes dessert, Dad likes bread, Mum likes seafood and my brother and I like every food.  However, I’m found of Japanese food and noodles especially. 

Tuesday was another day for my brother and I to swim.  My classmate, Timmy’s Mum appreciate that if we could go to Timmy’s outdoor swimming class.  That was because his coach was better than the YMCA’s.  The coach helped me to swim the butterfly two second faster and corrected my freestyle posture.   After class, my brother and I played water judo.  I spent two ‘aqua’ days.

No comments: