Sunday 11 September 2011

Shatin Regency Hyatt Hotel

My family and I had a break after two schooldays of P5 at Shatin Regency Hyatt Hotel with my cousins’ family.  the new Regency Hotel is near the University.  When we just arrived, we strammed straight to the tea buffet hungrily.  In the middle of the tea, my cousins and I pretended that we were goofy sheep.  We munched some grassy seaweed and sipped glasses of goat-milk-like chocolate milkshake.  It tasted quite good.  When we were almost full, my cousin found a big black ant.  We tried to feed him with sesame.  However, it struggled weakly instead of eating.  At last, the ant died when we played antball.

We also did some sports like swimming and cycling.  My bike broke down twice unfortunately.  Luckily, a kind staff carried another bike a long way for me.  So, I can still cycle enjoyably.  At night, we Long Wah Restaurant nearby.  I blew many colourful balloons after dinner.  I also watched a dozen of Cartoon Network Cartoons.  I had a pleasant weekend.      

TeachingHotel[1]

2 comments:

Dad said...

Timmy, your English is going better and better. Actually, I am starting to learn from you at times.
Dad :)

Dad said...

Proud of you!