Thursday 8 September 2011

Back to YCPS Is Cool

Today was the very first day of class E in grade five.  Although my brother and our old friends weren’t in class 5E, I didn’t care a lot.  That was because we can pay more attention in the lessons.  At the assembly, I heard some good news.  Headmistress Ho said, “Good morning! Had you students noticed there were air-cons in the covered playground!?  There were also some plastic  curtains and blue soft lining.  The most exciting was the library had transformed into a ‘space station'!  The canteen had ‘Greened’ too which is still renovating now.  Have your first school day great!’’  My class teacher was Miss Wong.  She was a student of YCPS then and, an instructor of an indoor camping which I had joined when grade one!  Miss Wong always calls some students in a funny way like Little Car and King of Leaving the Seat.  At recesses, my brother and I played a game which we had to walk on the tracks and lines of the basketball and football court.  We called it the BFTL.  It was so exhausting that I sweat all over my body like I had just swum.  I had a really great day which Headmistress Ho said exactly. Certainly, I had happy moments too the days after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I know what BGTL stands for?