Friday 18 March 2011

My Celebration After the Examination

This Tuesday is the last day of the examination. 

After school at eleven o’clock, I built the Battle On Christophsis of  Lego Star Wars at home.  It is my ten years old birthday present.  There is a Battle Droid, blue AAT Battle Tank from the Separatist Droid Army and a Clone Trooper, red Nu-class attack shuttle from the Galactic Republic.  The Nu-class attack shuttles top speed is eighty-five kilo metres per hours (528 mph).  It has two primary laser cannons and two twin secondary laser cannons.  Beside, the AAT Battle Tank’s top speed is fifty-five kilo metres per hours (34 mph).  And, It has are one primary laser cannon, two secondary laser guns and a chain-fed energised shell.  I like them very much.

Then, I went to the piano lesson.  When I finished, I went to Toysrus in Tsim Sha Tsui with Grandma.  I saw the Lego Ninjago.  At first, Grandma wanted to bought it for me, but it was too expensive.  One mini figures with a top and four cards was more than one hundred dollars!  So, She bought a brand new beyblade top for both my brother and I.  My top’s name is Galaxy Pegasis.  It had a shiny dark blue metal wheel and a R2F bottom.  My brother top is white and red but I forgot what is its name.  Its logo is a dragon.  His top had a R2F bottom, too.  Both my brother and my tops were in attacking form.  I like it a lot.

After visiting Toysrus, Grandma and I went to a KFC nearby for tea.  I ordered two spicy chicken wings, a small tart, a cup of spicy potato marsh and a cup of cola.  Then, we got home and played my tops.  When my brother arrived home from the piano competition with Mum, we played tops and Chinese Chess together.  I won all the time when playing the Chinese Chess.

At dinnertime, Mum ordered a Thousand Island Seafood Pizza, some Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup and some penne with prawns and salmon in tomato sauce.  They were yummy but I had a stomach ach right at that time.

At last, my brother and I watched a movie called (I didn’t know its name).  It was quite funny.  I felt very happy that day!



               R2F bottom
chinesechess[1] starwarsbrickmaster[1]

2 comments:

Dad said...

Timmy,

The post is very well written indeed. It is a very detailed account of the day. Oh, if I am not mistaken, the movie is called Crazy Farm.

Dad

Anonymous said...

May I ask who taught you to play Chinese Chess?