Thursday 10 March 2011

Last Monday

Last Monday, I had to leave school at eleven because I had to go to the piano competition with Grandma at the Mega Box by MTR and taxi.  I felt a little nervous.  When I finished playing the piano, Grandma and I went to the Mos Burger fast food shop.  I ordered a Spicy Chicken Burger, a packet of fries and a cup of tomato soup.  They were all tasty but the tomato soup was too spicy.  So, I gave it to grandma.  Then, we walked to the balcony.  It was hot but very windy out there.  The view was really fascinating.  However, I could not see any people because they were too small.  I also saw the big old Hong Kong Airport.  Grandma said that it would turn into a cruise terminus soon.  At last, we went back to where we had our competition to get the results.  I scored eighty-two marks.  I will work harder next time.  I felt excited and happy that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done, young chap! Keep it up!