Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Gay Week

Last week, I felt blithe.

On Monday, I didn’t need to go to school.  Mum bought a brand new digital television of Sony.  Its screen is big and clear.  We can use it to surf the internet and do internet chats.  I liked it a lot but not before.  Mum gave the old television to a woman for only seventy dollars because it was quite old.  I watched a Garfield cartoon when testing the new TV.  The next day, I went to school.  However, the teachers didn’t teach a single thing because we already finished the final exam, and the summer holiday is coming.  Guess what?  All the classes could play card games and watch cartoons, movies and videos!  My class enjoyed the whole film of Harry Potter!  The exciting movie was about the bad Wolf Man who had escaped.  Thereafter, I didn’t need to go to school for the next three weekdays again.  So, I could wake up as late as I wished.

Friday was the happiest day of the week.  It was also the Establishment Day of Hong Kong.  In the morning that day, Dad, Mum, my brother and I went to the Broadway cinema in a shopping centre nearby.  That was because we wanted to watch the Transformers 3, Dark of the Moon.  My favourite characters include the Autobots leader, Optimus Prime.  He was brave, just and handsome.  In this sequel, he had a trailer that can change into a flying installation.  The next one I once liked was the Decepticons’ cunning leader, Megatron.  He was an oil truck and wore a robe.  Megatron hid in the dessert.  There were some new characters too.  They were Sentinel Prime, the three awesome sports cars which had loads of machine guns on them, and the evil peppy Shockwave which had a red single eye and drove a huge, long robot snake that could make tunnels.  Sentinel Prime, the cool fire truck, was Optimus Prime’s old friend before.  However, he helped Megatron afterwards just because he wanted his planet back.

When we finished watching the movie, we went to a hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui called Marco Polo Hotel to have a buffet lunch.  I ate many meats, like beef cold cut,  pork with pepper, raw salmon, salted chicken meat and steamed fish.  The foods were just yummy.  After that, Dad, my brother and I rode the Star Ferry to Wan Chai to buy toys in the Toy Street.  I bought Ratchet and my brother bought Bumblebee.  Both toys are the characters in Transformer 3, the movie we watched that morning.   They have a ‘Mechtech’ weapon.  The weapon of Ratchet is a cannon that can transform into a saw.  In the movie, he could even stretch out a few machine guns on the bumper, under the alarm, under the spot lights and five mini rockets on each side of the body, which had the words, E4 & search and rescue written when he was a Hummer jeep.  When we got home, I found that Mum had bought a new piece of furniture again.  It was an Ikea big red sofa bed.

On the last night that week, Grandma came to our place after I had my drawing lesson for dinner.  After dinner, we laid on the new comfortable sofa bed to watch a movie on the new television.  It was Nanny Mcphee.  It was funny and exciting indeed.

I hope every week I have in the summer holiday can be as fantastic as last week.          

transformers-sentinel-prime-robot-toy[1]Ratchet-Search-and-rescue-Hummer-H2-Dark-of-The-Moon-Transformers-3-Cars[1] 590BF91E[1]

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have had lots of fun even before the summer holiday starts. It makes me jealous.